About Rufus Fayeun
Academic Level College/University
Age range 38 - 42 Years
Expected Monthly Salary 938801
Job Role Administrative HRManagement consulting
- Acts as strategic HRBP that understands Inlaks business strategy, the various Business Units’ plans, activities, needs and barriers to success in order to drive business performance through creation and delivery of people strategy and solutions (e.g. addressing recruitment and retention challenges, reviewing compensation plans, assessing and addressing employee experiential, skills and knowledge gaps, reviewing learning and development options and needs etc.)
- Interpret analysis and gap assessment on HR related processes, programs and reporting requirements (e.g. employee engagement, employee metrics for acquisitions, divestitures and integrations, HR governance reporting, etc.), interpreting data and identifying the value they bring in support of the business strategy. Collaborate to develop or advise on potential solutions to close gaps (e.g. action plans to address employee survey results, analysis and
- Build strong relationships with leaders across Inlaks and other HR partners to ensure the needs of the business, strategies, workforce realities and upcoming changes are well understood.
- Coach and consult with management on issues affecting morale, employee engagement, performance, development and organisational effectiveness, helping to determine root causes and recommending appropriate next steps.
- Utilize data driven metrics to make recommendations to improve organizational and business effectiveness, perform analysis aligned with business performance to produce actionable insights, and apply knowledge of data analysis techniques to interpret the data and provide meaningful analysis.
- Counsel and advise employees, managers, and business leaders regarding people, policies, talent, organization and employee issues.
- Mediate employee concerns/complaints. Lead/conduct investigations and manage/facilitate corrective actions.
- Facilitate annual performance and merit review process. Coach managers on writing and conducting effective performance reviews and adapting/providing feedback on new approaches, policies and procedures for continual improvement of the performance management process for his/her client groups.
- Provide advice and counsel to management and employees to ensure consistent application and integration of policies, procedures, and practices. Investigate and advice regarding internal and external employee relations and concerns working with corporate team on responses.
- Accountable for driving the ISO processes in the HR department and part of the Organization’s business continuity team.
Federal University of Technology Akure
Inlaks Computers Ltd
INLAKS COMPUTERS LTD. — Victoria Island, Lagos Rebranded as Inlaks Limited. Inlaks is the leading system integrator in Sub-Saharan Africa. Inlaks partner with the leading OEMs in the technology industry to provide world class IT and Infrastructure Solutions that exceed the needs of customers. HR Business Partner (Mgr.), Africa Operations August 2018 to Present (Responsible largely for aligning business objectives with those of management and employees across all Inlaks Business Units, strategically address and anticipate any HR –related needs within the organization and serve as consultant to management on human resources-related issues). Dimension: 2 Legal Entities (Nigeria, East Africa); 4 Business Units (Largest in Inlaks) accounting for over 70% of Inlaks total headcount. Inlaks overall headcount is 552. Payroll Size: Over $15Million Annually Joined the business to bridge the needed gap between HR, Management and the employees across the various business Units in Inlaks – Financial, Infrastructure, Corporate and Software Development Business Units. I am also to provide the HR department with the needed leadership in analytics. I have worked with Senior Management to create HR policies and procedures; drive the automation of some HR processes; Actively headhunted for talents and executives in the Africa space – Nigeria, Cameroon, Kenya and Ethiopia; Play vital role in implementing succession planning, career management, performance management; conducted surveys and use resulting data to advise management on employee engagement, employee stay reasons, employee exit, new-hire pulse checks e.t.c. Facilitate Knowledge Sharing Sessions; Oversee management of leave-of-absence programs and analysis; administer benefits enrolment and programs; administer HR budget; part of the Business Continuity Committee team and handle Occupational Health & Safety issues.
2010 - 2018
Outcess Solutions Nigeria Limited (Formerly Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Limited)
OUTCESS SOLUTIONS NIGERIA LTD. — Lekki Lagos Former Customer Contact Solutions Nigeria Ltd. Outcess is an integrated customer engagement and business process outsourcing company. We deliver innovative digital solutions that empower and optimize the performance of people, teams and organizations. Senior Manager, Human Resources Professional 2010 to 2018 (Responsible largely for HR strategic functions for managing CCSNL Managed Services (recruitment to exit) for Airtel Nigeria, Smile Communications Nigeria Limited, Vodacom Business Nigeria, Multichoice Nigeria, Heritage Bank, Etisalat Nigeria, Cadbury Plc, ASO Savings, O3 Capital, Mantrac Plc, Nigeria Communications Commission Contact Centre, Dunn Loren Merrifield (DLM), Total Plc, Rescue Tech +) Dimension: 2 Legal Entities (Nigeria, Cameroon); 4 Business Units – IT and Outsourcing. Outcess’ overall headcount is 2000+ Payroll Size: Over 3 Billion Naira Annually Set up the Company HR Department to manage a broad range of HR functions including payroll administration (850+ employees). Worked with Senior Management to create HR policies and procedures; recruit employees; Play vital role in implementing succession planning, career management, performance management and recruiting strategies and ensuring that OUTCESS reward structures reward and recognize high performance, innovation and creativity; and develop orientation for New Hires (NHIP), training and incentive programs. Conduct training for employees within the organization; Oversee management of leave-of-absence programs and personnel records; administer benefits enrolment and programs; administer HR budget; and handle Occupational Health & Safety issues