Career Level Experienced level
Experience 3 Years
Job Role Finance
- Responsible for co-ordinating and managing of all Travel Agents & Corporate Clients accounts
- Responsible for ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness in transaction posting accounting & reporting on all Travel Agents & Corporate Clients transactions.
- Obtain from Commercial team copy of service level agreement for each Travel Agent & Corporate Client as approved by Head of Commercial Services.
- Shall be responsible for the top-up of deposits made by approved Travel Agents & Corporate Clients in Videcom upon confirmation of inflow with the Financial Controller.
- Downloads soft copies of each Travel Agent & Corporate Client’s daily sales report from Videcom ensuring that sales reports are duly checked as well as maintain updated record of sales data for respective Travel Agents & Corporate Clients on day-to-day basis in prescribed format for submission to the Revenue Accountant and Financial Controller.
- Shall post the deposits made as well as daily sales data for respective Travel Agents & Corporate Clients correctly and promptly on the Accounting Software.
- Effectively co-ordinate the Travel Agents & Corporate Clients tasks in accordance with Airline Revenue Accounting Best Practice.
- Interface & Follow-up with various parties as to resolve Travel Agents & Corporate Clients related issues as at when required as the need arises in consultation with Line Manager.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- B.Sc. Degree or HND in Accounting
- 3 – 5 years experience in similar role in an airline or Travel Agency.
- Working knowledge of Vide com Reservation System would be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be Computer literate
- Must be a team player
- Transaction postings
- Data analysis
- Data integrity on Travel Agents & Corporate clients transactions.