Career Level Experienced level
Experience 4 Years
Job Role Administrative
- Our client, a major provider of support services to the Oil and Gas sector in Nigeria, is looking to hire energetic and highly motivated Business Development Executives to join the team.
- The ideal candidate would engage in active market research to identify new business opportunities to help grow the company’s business.
- Fully participate in industry-related conferences and client forums as a company representative.
- Develop and maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge about business practices and industry trends.
- Maintain an all-inclusive client database system to serve as a guide for follow-up and other relationship management activities for existing and new clients. Engage in the development of quarterly or annual marketing budget development and tracking budget-related expenses.
- Develop and recommend innovative strategies for client retention.
- The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of 4 years in Business Development related activities preferably in the oil and gas sector.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Subsea Engineering and IT background/knowledge would be an added advantage.
- Must have or be working towards a professional qualification.
- We are looking for highly self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- A problem solver with excellent Presentation and Negotiation skills.
- The ideal candidate should be very flexible and able to adapt to new situations and challenges.