Career Level Experienced level
Experience 5 Years
Job Role Administrative
- We are looking for an experienced Head of Business to lead, oversee the work of employees in our company and maintain relationship with all the company’s stakeholders and clients. You will be responsible for ensuring the efficiency of business operations as well as setting strategic goals for the future.
- Promoting or developing the company’s brand and building awareness about it with customers.
- Generating new business opportunities and participating in new business negotiations.
- Managing relationships with clients, stakeholders, and influencers.
- Assessing new opportunities to focus on opportunities.
- Managing various business proposals and submissions and represent the company in events and conferences.
- Engaging competitors and reviewing employer’s offering in the light of competitors’ products.
- Oversee and supervise the company’s activities and its employees to ensure that the workers are aligned with the company’s goals.
- Develop goals and objectives that tend to growth and prosperity.
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the attainment of goals.
- Ensure that the company has the adequate and suitable resources to complete its activities (e.g. people, material, equipment etc.).
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business administration, Tourism, travel or hospitality is required
- A minimum of 5 years experience in the travel industry.
- A minimum of 2- 3 years supervisory experience may be preferred.
- A minimum of 4 years of B2B/ Corporate Sales experience
- Knowledge of travel management processes.
- The ability to build and maintain positive relationships with vendors of direct travel (existing relationships may be advantageous).
- Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Good communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills.
- A basic understanding of Geography.
- Strong computer skills.