Career Level Experienced level
Experience 2 Years
Job Role Finance
Our client, a reputable organization is in need of an Outlet Accountant
Responsible for coordination of Finance and Accounts activities in the outlet through maintenance of proper books of accounts, preparation, and generation of timely, accurate, and reliable management reports for the outlet as a strategic business unit.
- Financial and Management Report
- Budget and Financial Planning
- People Management
- Stock Taking
- Cash Evacuation and Lodgment
- Sales and Cash Report Preparation
- Petty Cash Handling
PERSON PROFILE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Must have a BSc/HND in Accounting
- Must have a minimum of 1year of work experience, preferably in a related company and position
- Must be able to prepare accounts up to balance sheet level.
- Must have good knowledge of accounting packages and Microsoft offices.
- Must have sound written and oral communication skills.
- An analytical attribute is essential.
- Must be computer literate
- Must possess a good interpersonal skill